Mindfulness + Performance
I am a trained mPEAK coach.
Let's bring mindfulness skills to the things you love to do.
This training is perfect for, student-athletes with big dreams, individuals on a mission, teams who value process and outcome, parents wanting to endure with integrity, or anyone who wants their best "doing" to come from their best "being". Contact me to see how we can design your perfect mental training program.
Good news! The 8 week mPeak course is coming to Santa Fe fall 2018!
What is mPeak?
The mPEAK (Mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness and Knowledge) program boosts the human capacity of mindfulness through established and empirically supported practices and exercises. mPEAK is an intensive course in mindfulness training for those who seek to draw upon this proven practice to achieve their goals, both personal and professional, as well as attain new levels of performance and success. This training can be tailored to fit the needs and desires of the team, organization or individual.
Key Teachings of mPeak
- Develop greater focus and concentration
- Tap into the power “flow states” during performance events and everyday
- Learn to be present to the process and let go of attachment to outcome
- Practice responding wisely to stress rather than reacting out of fear
- Develop resilience by learning how to be with emotionally difficult or physically painful experiences
- Leverage personal strengths and stretching your personal edges without giving up or burning out
- Recognize and shift from critical to compassionate inner self talk
- Process and learn from inevitable mistakes and failures
Kate has both the heart of a mother and of a warrior.
" Compassion is her natural way. She has the capacity to meet the difficulty of her students with kindness while always still pointing them toward greater focus, resilience and self-awareness. In Kate you will find a Coach, a friend and a role model for mindfulness. Kate came to the mPEAK Coach Training with a solid background in mindfulness and it has been my honor to help her refine her skills in preparation to coach high performers of all types.”
-Pete Kirchmer, Mindfulness Based Health Coach
mPEAK Director, UCSD Center for Mindfulness
What's your jam?
Add to the inspiration reel! email us a photo of you doing your best you!
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that! The world needs people who have come alive. -Howard Thurman